Anglian Water Group's principal business is Anglian Water, the group's regulated water and sewerage company, which supplies water and water recycling services to more than six million customers in the east of England and Hartlepool. The group also includes Anglian Venture Holdings.
Anglian Venture Holdings is the investment and management vehicle responsible for the Anglian Water Group’s commercial businesses across the UK and Ireland, with over £100 million invested to date. These businesses have a combined turnover in excess of £500 million and offer customers a wealth of expertise in the water industry and infrastructure related sectors. Drawing on this experience, Anglian Venture Holdings works to add value through water conservation, innovative engineering and competitive pricing.
Anglian Water Group is owned by a private consortium, Osprey, comprising of:
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board
- Colonial First State Global Asset Management
- Industry Funds Management
- Camulodunum Investments Ltd, a joint venture between Dalmore Capital and GLIL Infrastructure
- Infinity Investments S.A.